An Internal error has occured

Checklist
[x ] I have read intro post: About the Installation Issues category
[x ] I have read the tutorials, help and searched for similar issues
[ x] I provide relevant information about my server (component names and versions, etc.)
[ ] I provide a copy of my logs and healthcheck
[x ] I describe the steps I have taken to trouble shoot the problem
[] I describe the steps on how to reproduce the issue

I just finished a fresh installation of Passbolt in a Cent OS server with mysql database
healthcheck is running properly, only fail is that Passbolt is not configured to force SSL use but I am skipping as I have a load balancer before the passbolt server that has a ssl installed so my passbolt installation works on https
I was able to create the user but when I click on the link I get the error below:

“An internal erro has occured”

I can only go to home where I can see links to the documentation and login which will not go anywhere

check the error logs and the only error I can see is the one below:

2018-06-01 23:13:44 Error: [PDOException] SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Permission denied
Request URL: /setup/install/3f194e03-cfc3-4b65-8d67-cd49d0f169fc/702a8f3a-0dba-4cb8-9f11-75019496b286

Any help will be really appreciated

Thanks

Hi @luis.horna
According to the logs it’s a mysql connection issue. But since you created your user without encountering any error that seems weird.
Can you try these 2 steps:

1. clear your cache (as nginx user): ./bin/cake cache clear_all
  2. try to create another user and see if it happens again

If it still happens, then please add the following line 'debug' => true, line at the top of the config instructions in ./config/passbolt.php, and try to access the page again. A screenshot of what is shown on your screen would be helpful.

Cheers,

@kevin,
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it
I tried the suggested steps:
Cleared cache and created a new user and I got the same error when following the link sent by email
Enabled debug option and attached is the screen shot with the information

Thanks again for the help

Luis

@luis.horna

Could it be related to selinux ?

selinux avoid db connections from the httpd server to the remote db server.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.