New Release: v4.2.0

Release date: August 24th 2023

v4.2.0 ~ The man who sold the world

:musical_note: The man who sold the world :musical_note:

Version 4.2.0 will start Passbolt’s grid modernization and Pro users are getting Password Policies :smile: This update is part of a larger improvement project. The aim is to make the grid more customizable by v4.3.0 :rocket:

Additionally, users will be pleased to see the new resource count chips displayed in the breadcrumb, providing an intuitive way to keep track of filtered resources.

Administrators are not left behind with this release. Passbolt command-line Health-Check has new fixes :smile:

:boom: Passbolt Health-Check is coming to the UI soon :boom:

Thank you to all the users, developers and forum community members for making Passbolt the best password manager!

Please check your versions release notes for more details:

:memo: Release Notes: Pro

:memo: Release Notes: CE

:heart: Thank you to all the Passbolt Developers for keeping our passwords safe :partying_face: :tada::heart: :

:heart: If you enjoy Passbolt’s features and security, please show your support, write a review on the app, extension and webstore :star::star::star::star::star: (chrome , firefox , edge , ios , android )

:heart: We welcome your feedback and invite you to show your support by adding a :star: on our GitHub API repo: GitHub - passbolt/passbolt_api: Passbolt CE Backend, a JSON API written with Cakephp .

If you have any questions, suggestions or comments, please share them with us on the Passbolt Community Forum

Passbolt Pro users can also get help at: support@passbolt.com

Passbolt Information, FAQ and Help Notes

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see how Health-Check UI is showing up! And of course, icons and TOTP that are so claimed.
And no @max, @kevin didn’t pay me to ask for icons :joy:

2 Likes

Hello, I am now a bit confused about the state of PostgreSQL? Is it now supported, or is the change just some step alongside a longer road?

Hi @oidc_user

PostgreSQL is not officially supported but I can confirm it works and have been using PostgreSQL for about a year now.