Passbolt Initial Setup Plugin not detected FF, Chrome, Edge

Checklist
[X ] I have read intro post: About the Installation Issues category
[X ] I have read the tutorials, help and searched for similar issues
[X ] I provide relevant information about my server (component names and versions, etc.)
I provide a copy of my logs and healthcheck
[X ] I describe the steps I have taken to trouble shoot the problem
[X ] I describe the steps on how to reproduce the issue

First time posting here, running into an issue that I’ve never had before. I’ve used passbolt in the past installed on bare metal and docker. This time I’m trying to set it up from scratch on my new LXC ubuntu 22.04 server using docker-compose.yml that was working on an ubuntu 20.04 VM.

I run the docker-compose up -d and wait for everything to settle down and then run the add user command to create my initial user and that works fine. Then I go to the URL provided from the command and see the “Please install the browser extension” message. It was already installed so I click 'Refresh to detect extension" and it spins and goes right back.

My default browser is Firefox Developer 102.0b3 (64-bit) on Windows 11. I also tried on Chrome 102.0.5005.63 (Official Build) (64-bit) and Edge 102.0.1245.30 (Official build) (64-bit) and regular Firefox 101.0 (64-bit). All 4 browsers do the same thing. The let me download the extension, Firefox Developer / Firefox 3.6.1 | Edge 3.6.0 | Chrome 3.6.1 and then I go back the the initial URL and it doesn’t find that the extension is installed.

I’m not sure where / how to find the logs / health check.

Here is my docker-compose.yml file that was working:

version: '3.9'
services:
  db:
    image: mariadb:10.3
    restart: unless-stopped
    env_file:
      - env/mysql.env
    volumes:
      - database_volume:/var/lib/mysql
    networks:
      - passbolt

passbolt:
    image: passbolt/passbolt:3.5.0-ce
    tty: true
    depends_on:
      - db
    env_file:
      - env/passbolt.env
    volumes:
      - gpg_volume:/etc/passbolt/gpg
      - images_volume:/usr/share/php/passbolt/webroot/img/public
    command: ["/usr/bin/wait-for.sh", "-t", "0", "db:3306", "--", "/docker-entrypoint.sh"]
    networks:
      - passbolt
    ports:
      - 80:80
    #  - 8444:443
    restart: always

networks:
  passbolt:

volumes:
  database_volume:
    driver: 'local'
    driver_opts:
      type: 'none'
      o: 'bind'
      device: '/home/matt/passbolt/db'
  gpg_volume:
    driver_opts:
      device: '/home/matt/passbolt/gpg'
  images_volume:
    driver_opts:
      device: '/home/matt/passbolt/images'

I am running this through a reverse nginx proxy for the certificates so it’s being run via HTTPS.

Hi @roarst :wave: and welcome to passbolt community forum :people_holding_hands:

It is maybe related to this other post : User cannot signing after v3.6 upgrade - Docker ?

Cheers,